Monday, May 17, 2010

Reverend Ivy

From 7:15 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. this evening, Ivy was moved by the spirit.

She added, "In the name of the Lord," at the end of all of her sentences.

Here's a sampling:

Mommy, the refrigerator's closed...in the name of the Lord.

Story is making fun of me....in the name of the Lord.

I have to pee...in the name of the Lord.

I want another bagel...in the name of the Lord.

Mommy, do you love me...in the name of the lord?

Story pooped in the potty..in the name of the Lord!

Watch this....in the name of the Lord!

Tomorrow will be better...in the name of the Lord.

Can I have cake for dessert..in the name of the Lord?

It sure is raining...in the name of the Lord.

Abby ate my food...in the name of the Lord!


It's almost like that fortune cookie game......almost.

No comments: