Sunday, May 30, 2010

A lack of excitement

So, I've not posted anything for three days. Why would I do that, you might ask.

It's because nothing interesting has happened to me. And the title of this blog is "Interesting Things that Happen to Tracee." As a result, typing about the mundane would be....mundane.

Tonight, though, two interesting things happened.

One: my husband watched the kids while I went and played for the Wizard of Oz. They were asleep when I got home, and one of them was actually in pajamas! He told me all about the evening they spent at the park and McDonald's, and I could totally empathize with him about everything- taking the kids places, being exhausted, losing Happy Meal toys, blah blah blah. It was good to get out, even though my mouth hurts.

Two: While I was at the Wizard os Oz, I got hit with an apple. Not a real one either. The trees were throwing applrs at Dorothy and the Scarecrow and one of them hit me while I was playing....

And that was the super exciting Saturday......

No comments: