Thursday, April 15, 2010

My first post

I thought I'd create a blog to categorize the numerous interesting things that happen to me that I usually create a one line blurb about and post on facebook. Sometimes things need more explanation!

For instance, the time my daughter Story took her panties off, put her pants back on and pooped in them after I told her not to poop in her panties anymore. You just can't describe the hour and fifteen minutes it took me to scrub her down, chisel the poop out of the pant leg, and sanitize the bathroom in a sentence or two.

Or how about my fun filled conversations with my five year old, Ivy? Seriously, I shorten them greatly when I am posting them. There was the one where she repeated the same two sentences twenty times over until I stopped her. I could recreate them in their entirety!!

Of course, my dad always loves my conversations that start out with, "Hey Dad...let's say there was this 31 year old mom of two girls, and hypothetically she....." which end with things like, "fed her girls expired eggs. Like WAY expired," or "left the kool-aid out all day, is it hypothetically safe to drink?" I think this random information is valuable to the masses of people like me who probably are an inch away from killing their entire family with salmonella every day.

And then there are my random ideas. Today I seriously considered altering my entire wardrobe to what it would be in the 1800's. Lots less clothing to wash....and pretty cool hidden pockets. Plus, I'd get to wear hats and gloves and no underwear. Pretty cool. Of course, I'd probably lose my job because they'd figure out what a nutso I actually am.

If no one I might offend were actually reading this blog, I could vent! I mean really vent! I could call all those people who illegally fish on the golf course and walk through my yard like it's a frickin' state park lots of names!!

In short, this could be like therapy!

No comments: