Friday, July 29, 2016

Ivy is going to military school and things I wouldn't wish on you

Ivy intentionally splashed water in my ear last week. Now I have swimmer's ear and it is AWFUL.

So swimmer's ear is now something I wouldn't wish on anyone, along with the rest of this list.....

Kidney stones: is there any worse pain other than self-disembowelment??

Swallowing a fly: this was a total accident, but I swear I've never felt worse. Like a gross tv show that you can't stop watching because you ARE the tv show.

Breaking a toe: it hurts!!! And when you go to the ER, they laugh at you and send you home with duct tape.

Have a first grader pee on your foot during 1st period: you think you're in the clear when it's not kindergarten. You are wrong.

Living with an adolescent girl: my mom deserves props for allowing me to live through age 11.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So Ivy is going to military school because she inflicted swimmers ear on you??

frgrsdhn said...

Oh yes.